Question to the seller
Add to favorites
Shipping to Poland
Valid on orders of 132.53 USD and more from this seller.
Delivery to other countries
Valid on orders of 132.53 USD and more from this seller.
My brand Meleksima is my passion. We create original dress designs that combine delicacy, subtlety, elegance, femininity and a touch of girlishness. We put a lot of love and commitment into our work that all adds up to the end result which is an unparalleled product that is unique and one of a kind. All models are made from the beginning to the end in our studio, which is why they are characterized by a high standard of finish. We create only short, limited collections for women who know that less - more. By choosing a Meleksima dress you can be sure of style, comfort and quality.
REGULATIONS FOR THE ONLINE SHOP "Meleksima"
in force from May 25, 2018.
Goods exchange form: Download the withdrawal form: Download
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE www.meleksima.pl
§ 1. General provisions 1. These regulations, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", define the rules for using the online store located at the URL http://www.meleksima.pl, hereinafter referred to as the "Store". 2. The store is run by TOLKEN SŁAWOMIR JEWUSIAK with its registered office at Las 6a, 64-530 Kopanina, having NIP 5992923376, hereinafter referred to as "the Administrator". 3. Address of the Store and contact details: Internet address - www.meleksima.pl e-mail - email@example.com, phone 606626822, mailing address - ul. At forest 6a, 64-530 Kopanina, 4. Each person should familiarize themselves with its Regulations before using the Store. 5. Making purchases in the Store requires the Customer to have an active and functional e-mail account. § 2. Types and scope of the Store's activities
1. Through the Store, a range of women's clothing is sold remotely via the Internet. 2. Offered items are new.
2. The Data Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data to Sławomir Jewusiak, contact details: tel: 661 965 145
3. Only personal data provided by the customer is collected on a voluntary basis. The data are processed for the purpose necessary to comply with these Regulations, in particular to: a) conclude a contract for the sale of the ordered goods, b) deliver to the customer the goods for which the customer placed the order, c) issue a document confirming the transaction of sale of the goods, d) posting transactions in the IT accounting system of the Store for the period required by law and the storage of personal data in the IT accounting system to ensure the history of commercial transactions made by the Store, e) store the Customer's personal data in the Customer database.
4. With the additional consent granted by the Customer, the collected personal data may also be used for promotional and marketing purposes, in particular in order to present the shop's commercial offer and other marketing information related to the Store.
5. If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it in the registration or ordering process (consent to receive commercial information by e-mail), it is only necessary to provide for this purpose an e-mail address to which commercial information from the Administrator will be sent. The Customer may unsubscribe from such information at any time by logging in to his account at the Store or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter.
6. The data provided when placing the order are also processed by the following entities in the given scope: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address indicated as delivery address are provided to shipping companies in the form of a label / consignment note which is also a delivery order. Depending on the chosen type of shipment, the following are transferred: a) Courier: GLS, DPD, DHL, INPOST, POST OFFICE - POLAND
7. The customer has the right to access their personal data at any time and the right to correct them and demand their removal;
8. The Administrator informs that the Customer is not obliged to provide his personal data, however, refusing to provide them will prevent the correct performance of services provided in the Regulations and benefits resulting from the contract concluded between the Store and the Customer.
9. The collected data is subject to careful protection in accordance with applicable regulations. The administrator makes every effort to ensure that the stored data provide the right degree of security.
10. In the Store, cookies are used. When the Customer visits the Store website, the Store's system sends to the Client's computer at least one Cookie file in order to uniquely identify the browser. The store server automatically logs information sent by the client's browser when displaying websites. Server logs can contain information such as network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of sending the request. This information allows us to improve the quality of our services by identifying and storing customer preferences and tracking trends, such as the ways in which our site is searched. The customer may prohibit the receipt of cookies, which will remain anonymous, but not allowing the registration of cookies, the store will not be able to identify the customer or his preferences. Detailed information on Cookies is included in the Cookies Policy available in the Cookies tab.
11. The store informs customers that the services offered through the Store are provided via the public Internet network. In relation to the above, the Shop draws the attention of customers that the use of the Store's services may involve the risk of third parties' interference in the transmission of data sent via the Internet between the Store and the Customer.
12. Information on the rules and methods of recording, protecting and making available by the Store to the other party to the contents of the concluded contract: a. The consolidation, security and accessibility of the concluded contract is effected by sending an appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the Sale Agreement. b) The consolidation, security and access to the content of the Sales Agreement concluded shall be sent to the provided e-mail address of the concluded contract or by providing the Customer with the Specification of the Order and proof of purchase. c) The content of the concluded contract is additionally recorded and secured in the Service Provider's IT system and made available at every Customer's request.
§ 2. Cookie files
1. When visiting the Store, the Store system sends to the User's computer at least one Cookie file in order to uniquely identify the browser.
2. The Store's server automatically records information sent by the User's browser while displaying the websites. Server logs can contain information such as network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of sending the request. This information allows us to improve the quality of our services by identifying and storing Users' preferences and tracking trends, such as the ways in which our site is searched.
3. The User may prohibit the receipt of cookies, which will remain anonymous, but not allowing the registration of cookies, the Store will not be able to identify the User or his preferences.
4. In order to configure the options of your device in terms of agreeing to saving cookies and defining the scope of saved cookies, the User may change the settings of the web browser used.
5. The Store informs that the User's failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be included in the User's end device. In this case, the Store may store information on the User's end device and access this information.
6. Information on cookie files management in individual browsers can be found on pages dedicated to particular browsers:
a) Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
b) Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/pl
c) Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
d) Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/en/cookies.html
e) Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_US
7. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Store:
a) Cookies that store session ID (necessary to store information about logging in, supplementing the form);
b) Count - cookies responsible for registering the number of visits to the site;
c) Google Analytics Cookie;
d) Cookie regarding browser window settings;
e) Cookie used to change the appearance of the site in high contrast.
§ 3. Principles of making purchases 1. The information provided on the Store's websites, including information on the presented products, and in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to enter into a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code. 2. The Store, before making the confirmation of purchase, provides the Customer with the following information: a. A detailed description of the product and its features; b. the total price of ordered products including taxes, as well as the payment for transport, delivery or postal services and summarizing the total amount of the order with the selected delivery option c. regarding the manner and date of payment d. regarding the manner and date of fulfillment by the entrepreneur. 3. The purchase of the Product does not require registration in the Store. 4. The order is placed using the form available after pressing the button -
"Place an order" below / next to the description of a given product, or in the summary list / shopping basket in which the Customer provides the following data: a) First and last name or company name b) E-mail address c) Telephone number d) PESEL number or NIP e) Address data for shipment 5. The customer places the order after reading the information specified in the content of the Store Regulations and information indicated in paragraph 2, which will be displayed in electronic form in the last stage of filling in the electronic form preceding the expression of the will to be bound by the contract by clicking the "Place an order" button. After reading the collected information specified for the order
The customer expresses the will to contract by pressing the "Place an order" button 6. All prices quoted on the Store's websites are in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price displayed in the basket summary before placing the order includes shipping costs in accordance with the option selected by the customer. 7. The store undertakes to deliver items free from defects. 8. The order is deemed accepted for execution after the Store confirms the order placed by the Customer:
a) confirmation of order acceptance is sent automatically after placing the order by the Customer; b) The Store may suspend the acceptance of the order in the event of doubts as to the veracity or reliability of the data indicated by the Customer in the registration form. In this case, the Store will immediately contact the Customer to clarify these doubts. c) In the event of unavailability of some of the products covered by the order, the Customer is immediately informed about it. The customer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
b) a) confirmation of order acceptance is sent automatically after placing the order by the Customer; b) The Store may suspend the acceptance of the order in the event of doubts as to the veracity or reliability of the data indicated by the Customer in the registration form. In this case, the Store will immediately contact the Customer to clarify these doubts. c) In the event of unavailability of some of the products covered by the order, the Customer is immediately informed about it. The customer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
c) 9. The Customer and the Shop are bound by the price of the Product valid at the time of placing an order.
d) 10. The following payment methods are accepted in the Store: a) payment on delivery upon delivery of a parcel delivered by an postal operator or a courier company, b) ordinary transfer, c) electronic payment system.
e) 11. The deadline for payment is 1 from 3 business days.
f) 12. The contract is deemed concluded at the moment of confirming the order in the case of payment on delivery or upon payment by the Customer, after receiving confirmation of the order for execution.
g) 13. The ordered goods are shipped within 7 business days: a) from the payment of the amount due for the product in the case of selecting the payment in advance, b) from confirmation of the order to be carried out in the case of payment on delivery
h) 14. Shipments are sent via courier DPD, INPOST, POCZTA - POLSKA, GLS. Shipping costs are specified in the Shipping tab. The cost of international shipments is determined individually with the client - depending on the destination place of delivery.
i) 15. In the case of ordering several pieces of goods, the goods are generally packed in one parcel unless, selecting the method of delivery, the Customer will indicate a different method of packaging and will indicate options for a separate delivery for each product.
j) 16. The customer will be notified by email about sending the goods. When choosing a courier parcel, the customer will receive a parcel number by e-mail. The shipment can be located under the courier companies' addresses.
k) 17. If the product is to be sent by the Shop to a Customer who is a consumer, the risk of accidental loss or damage to the item (good) passes to the customer when it is delivered to the customer. For the issue of a good (commodity), it is considered that the Store is entrusted with the carrier, if the Store had no influence on the choice of the carrier by the buyer.
l) 18. A receipt confirming the purchase is sent with the Product. At the customer's request, a VAT invoice is issued. The customer is obliged to provide full data necessary for the proper issuance of a VAT invoice: a) Name and surname / company, b) Address of residence / registered office, c) NIP number (in case of companies), PESEL number (physical persons), d) Order number , e) Correspondence address Every registrant and / or ordering customer agrees to receive information related to the course of the transaction, notifications of changes to these Regulations to the email address provided by him.
m) 19. Other information regarding the operation of the Website, as well as containing commercial information about new products or services of the Website, about promotions of the Website and products promoted by the Administrator's partners, will be sent only to those Customers who agreed to it.
n) 20. Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. The colors of the products may be slightly different from those presented in the picture due to the discrepancies in the image characteristics displayed on different devices. Exchange If you want to exchange the product for another one, please contact us by email because we need to check if the product is available. To the returned item, please attach a receipt and the form of exchange of goods.
o) 21. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Store without delay, however not later than within 14 days from the day on which the Consumer informed the Store about the withdrawal from the contract (time allowed to inform 14 days from the date of delivery). To meet the deadline, it is enough if the consumer sends back the goods before the 14-day deadline to the following address: MELEKSIMA, ul. Near forest 6a, 64-530 Kopanina, with the note "Return".
p) 22. The consumer is obliged to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
q) 23. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Store, the Store is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
r) 24. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the goods and the Consumer's statement of withdrawal, return to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivery of the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the selected by the Consumer the method of delivery other than the cheapest, usual delivery method offered by the Store.
s) 25. The payment shall be returned by the Store to the Consumer's bank account. The consumer does not bear any fees in connection with the return.
t) 26. The Store may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until receipt of the goods back or delivery by the Consumer of proof of sending back the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
u) 27. Acceptance of the return of a full-fledged merchandise is possible provided that the returned goods: is not damaged, does not show signs of use, is not stained
v) § 8. Procedure for examining complaints
w) 1. The store is liable to the customers for defects in the goods under the terms of the Act of 23 April 1964. The Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), in particular in art. 556 and following of the Civil Code.
x) 2. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
y) 1. Detailed information about out-of-court complaint and redress procedures as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, voivodeship inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php, https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php, www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php, www. uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php.
z) 2. A customer who has the status of a Consumer may obtain free assistance in the matter of solving an individual dispute between the Consumer and the Store, using free legal assistance from a municipal or district consumer ombudsman or social organization, to
aa) whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, among others Federacja Konsumentów - website address: www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl
bb) 3. The Customer who is a Consumer has, among others, the following possibilities of using the out-of-court dispute resolution between the Consumer and the Store:
cc) a) asking the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate proceedings in the event of out-of-court resolution of the dispute between the Consumer and the Shop by enabling the parties to approach positions to resolve the dispute by the parties or provide the parties with a proposal to resolve the dispute,
dd) b) is entitled to apply to the permanent arbitration court operating at the voivodeship inspectorate of the Trade Inspection with a request to settle the dispute arising from the concluded contract of sale
ee) 4. The list of institutions dealing with out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes together with information on the type of cases that individual entities deal with is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at www.uokik.gov.pl. The President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection also has a contact point for out-of-court consumer dispute resolution and an online system for resolving consumer disputes, which includes, among others, providing assistance to consumers regarding extrajudicial resolution of consumer disputes, in particular disputes arising from cross-border agreements concluded with consumers.
ff) 5. Making use of extrajudicial methods available
gg) 5. The use of available out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress is possible after the complaint procedure is completed and is voluntary - the parties must agree to proceed.
hh) § 9. Final provisions
ii) 1. Agreements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
jj) 2. Information and price lists published on the website of the Online Store at www.meleksima.pl. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964. The Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), and in the case of Customers who are Consumers also provisions of the Act of 30 April 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). Information on the protection and processing of personal data in the company TOLKEN SŁAWOMIR JEWUSIAK in accordance with the information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR
kk) 1. The administrator, that is the entity deciding how the transferred personal data are processed, is TOLKEN SŁAWOMIR JEWUSIAK in Kopanin at ul. At the forest 6a - clothing manufacturer, clothing wholesaler, furniture manufacturer, furniture wholesaler, clothing retail store and a retail store with furniture that operates on www.meleksima.pl
ll) § 10 These Regulations contain the following attachments:
mm) 1. Annex No. 1 - Goods exchange form;
nn) 2. Annex No. 2 - Form of declaration on withdrawal from the contract;
Delivery name: DPD Country:
|Weight||Price in Poland||Shipping abroad|
Delivery name: Cash on delivery Country:
|Weight||Price in Poland||Shipping abroad|
SELL ON ZITOLO
BUY ON ZITOLO
NEWS ABOUT US